Affordable Painting, Remodeling, Roofing, Services Plus
Residential & Commercial Interior Painting Services
Safety & Quality is First & Foremost!
At Affordable Painting & Remodeling, our goal is to provide you with a high quality, reliable and professional job at an affordable price!
The number one reason customers choose Affordable Painting & Remodeling & Roofing, is that we have the ability to manage the entire project, unlike most other companies. We’re able to complete all necessary repairs or additional projects, that you request such as; Interior or Exterior Repairs, Replacing Sheetrock, Water Damage, or Replacing Skylights to Replacing Interior/Exterior Siding and Trim, Finish Painting Interior or Exterior and Finalizing Chimney Repointing and Flashing. “We are a complete start-to finish painting and remodeling company.”
We have an excellent record on start-to-finish time and we pride ourself on being there every day until the project is totally finished` and always within your budget. We have exceptional references, which are always offered. We have a very strict policy prohibiting; smoking, alcohol, drugs, profane language or loud music, etc. on the project. We specialize in basic to custom painting and all levels of remodeling, roofs, doors, windows, decks, water and storm damage repair. Kitchen and bathroom renovations and a wide range of custom woodworking, in addition to vinyl or wood siding, insulation, all types of wood and tile floor and granite projects.
Our interior process can go a long way toward giving your home a whole new look while also keeping it well protected. At Affordable Painting & Remodeling, we understand the importance of taking care of your home and making it look as attractive as possible. So our technique is a 5-step approach that is also recommended by the manufacturer and building inspectors and guarantees the best results each and every time we do an interior painting project.
These steps include taking every precaution possible to protect the entire work area and surrounding areas. These steps include helping customers select the right color, materials, best timeline, and further include the following;
- The Set Up – Here we take extra precaution necessary to protect your flooring, furniture and other items from being damaged. This includes, covering the floor with double drop cloths and moving all items to the center of the room where they are covered by plastic sheeting and/or drop cloths and installing plastic in any doorways and seal off any ventilation ducts to minimize any dust entry to other rooms.
- Preparation – We prepare the walls, trim and ceilings so the final results will look as good as new. This step will include, sealing stains, scuff sanding the entire surface and filling holes and/or cracks, by compounding, repairing any nail pops and caulking any gaps. Then the entire room is then dusted and vacuumed to remove any dust on the paintable areas. Our sanding machines and our vacuums all have bags attached to minimize dust from spreading.
- Painting – Now that the room is properly prepared, it is time to prime or spot prime the areas that have been repaired. After the primer coat is applied, we re-inspect for any undetected issues. Then we apply the finish coat(s) of paint, using Benjamin Moore Paint products or of Customer’s quality products.
- The Clean Up – Since most interior painting projects take more than one day to complete, we make certain to clean up the area(s) at the end of each work day. This includes removing all paint chips, dust, debris and storing our materials and equipment neatly. Every project is kept clean and organized throughout the day and at every day’s end it is reorganized and covered by tarps for you and your family’s safety.After the painting is completed, we remove our protective materials, sweep and vacuum your floors to ensure the room is as clean, if not cleaner, than before we started, then we move your furniture and other items back to where you request.
- Inspection – The final step is we inspect our work and then invite you to join us in a final inspection to make certain our work has met or exceeded your expectations.